Saturday, June 27, 2015

2015.6.27 More Pier Pups

Jake's 12 foot jump this weekend! His biggest liability is the person (me) who is not throwing the bumper far enough!! ... or throwing it so far that it doesn't even end up in the pool!

Like   Comment   
  • Ali Herrn and Opal Hoffman like this.
  • Ali Herrn practice practice practice smile emoticon you can practice throwing without the dog smile emoticon
    • Laurel's Dogs I know!!! I have an area set up in the yard with a lane 40 feet back for Jake and then a board for me to stand on and a target for me 30 feet out. He has a ton of fun practicing this with me and retrieving the bumper... I, however, have a very sore right shoulder (getting xrays soon) so have had to throw with my left arm and after practicing for days in a row now have a sore left one! lol I do tend to overdo it sometimes!! smile emoticon He doesn't care what my throw is like or how far he jumps because he gets to jump no matter what and it's all fun!